An unexpected pregnancy can ignite feelings of hopelessness, panic, and paralyzing fear. A sense of urgency to make a decision seems necessary, but we encourage you to take a deep breath and become fully informed about your choices. We believe in the sanctity of human life, including your own life. We know an unplanned pregnancy isn't an ideal situation, so there often isn't an ideal solution. While we do not perform abortions, we are here to listen, to answer questions, to show you hope and to let you know that you are not alone. We at Hope Clinic want to invest in your overall well-being and to walk with you through this detour in your life journey.
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the abortion law in Tennessee?
- It is legal to have an abortion in Tennessee up until 16 weeks. After the initial appointment, there is a 48 hour waiting period before an abortion can be performed.
- Will I be put to sleep?
- No, you will not be put to sleep during the procedure.
- What is the Morning After Pill/Plan B One-Step Pill?
- It is essentially a large dose of birth control in one pill and must be taken within 24 hours of unprotected sex to be most effective. It is not an abortion pill and therefore does not cause a miscarriage or abortion.
If Considering Abortion, Ask Yourself These Questions:
- What were my beliefs about abortion before I got pregnant?
- How does abortion fit with my values?
- Is abortion a decision I could live with long-term? How will it affect my future choices? My future relationships?
- What is influencing my decision? Do I have any form of a support system?
- Is someone pressuring me to have an abortion?
No matter your decision, we will always be here for you. Remember, you are not alone.
To Schedule an Appointment Call 615.321.0005