Did You Know?
- Men who suppress their emotions are more likely to report depressive symptoms than those who express emotions more often.
- Children whose fathers are stable and involved in the family display better social and emotional skills.
- By participating in the Bridge Program, mail partners can earn points each week to purchase baby items such as diapers, strollers, car seats, etc.
What We Can Do:
• Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly mentoring relationships
• Guidance for relationships, parenting and fatherhood
• Help with addressing barriers (employment, finances, resources, etc.)
• Pregnancy education and parenting skills
• Newborn care
• Budgeting and life skills
• Individuals and couples
• Managing stress, anxiety, depression, anger, relationship challenges, etc.
• Sexual addiction and pornography
TO ASK QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 615.321.0005.
What Clients Are Saying
“I’m so grateful to Hope Clinic for working with me to restore my marriage. The counseling I received has been a navigator for my relationship. It has allowed me to work together with my wife in our differences as a team and look for the moments to love each other through our hardships.”