Relationship Education: Parenting TrainingRegister today!
$50 suggested donation
Parents must attend all sessions to receive full training.
Learn how to talk to your teenager about relationships and sex
Parents will have a refreshing experience for improving relationships within their home and will have support in how to have healthy conversations about relationships and sex with their teenager. This program will explore the topics such as the foundations of healthy relationships, maintaining open-door conversation with your student, physical and emotional effects of sex, consent, online safety. The program allows a trusted adult to have confidence to talk about these difficult topics to their child.
Over three 70 minute sessions, our education specialist will train you on our state-certified and student-loved curriculum. This can prepare you to lead your own child through the curriculum or to simply walk alongside them as they take our virtual program for students.
- Who: Parents, educators, youth leaders and others who support youth
- What: Robust training to equip you to discuss healthy relationship, sex, consent, and future goals for your teen
- When: June 8th, 10th, 12th
- Where: Zoom Video Conferencing (link will be sent after registration)
To register please fill out the form below and complete a $50 donation which helps cover the cost of our curriculum and materials. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $25/student for our Relationship Education for High Schoolers (if you already know you want to sign up your student for our specialist-taught virtual classroom sessions, click here)
- $75 for Parent Training & 1 Relationship Education for High Schoolers Bundle
- $100 Unlimited Parent and student training (for families with more than one teen)