We provide services for men as well as women when dealing with tough issues like an unplanned pregnancy, pregnancy loss, postpartum depression, unhealthy relationships, infidelity, pornography and sexual addiction. Email Alex McCandless for any additional questions or concerns.
• Children living in mother-only families are 3x more likely to live in poverty than children of married-couple families.
• Children whose fathers are stable and involved in the family display better social and emotional skills.
• By entering the Bridge program, male partners can earn points each week to purchase baby items such as diapers, strollers, carseats, etc.
Hope Clinic provides...
• Weekly mentoring relationship
• Wisdom for relationships, parenting, and fatherhood
• Help with addressing barriers (job, insurance, resources)
• Individual, couples, and families
• Managing stress, anxiety, depression, anger, etc.
• Pregnancy education and parenting skills
• Healthy relationships
TO ASK QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 615.321.0005.
What Clients Are Saying
“I ’m so grateful to Hope Clinic for working with me to restore my marriage. The counseling I received has been a navigator for my relationship. It has allowed me to work together with my wife in our differences as a team and look for the moments to love each other through our hardships.”