Support Relationship Education!
At Hope Clinic, our aim is to educate, counsel and assist young people, youth leaders and parents regarding sex, intimacy, sexually-transmitted diseases, unplanned pregnancies, healthy relationships, setting boundaries, technology in relationships and the influence of the culture on decision-making. We want to see strong communities built, positive relationships cultivated, and optimal health achieved as the result of our program. We see the potential in impacting our community as a whole by spending the time building relationships with and education students today. We are able to offer this education through in-person classes through partnerships with schools, churches, or various youth organization around the Greater Nashville Area. We also have an online education program that offers the same education in a virtual classroom format.
Annually, we provide relationship education to 800-1,500 students. With the program lasting 6 hours, we are offering up to 9,000 hours of education to young people each year, and we continue because we have seen the results!
- 2/3rds of students in a secular school said they would or would likely delay sex as a result of our program
- 95% of students said this program was helpful and informative for considering healthy life choices
- 96% of students said it was a safe and respectful learning environment
Invest in the Future with us!
Would you like to invest in the emotional, social, and relational success of the next generation? We are dedicated to educating and coming alongside our students and their parents to help them develop healthy relationships and habits! You can partner with us financially to make this this program possible and easily accessible!
- $33/month covers the curriculum costs for our facilitators
- $50/student (includes classroom time and materials)
- $200 to train a new volunteer to teach our curriculum
- $3000 provides workbooks for the entire year
For more information about our program or to speak with one of our Education Specialists about how your support will impact
our program, please contact one of our team members at email@example.com
For more information about the kind of messages we communicate throughout our program, follow us on Instagram at @HopeClinicRelationshipEd
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*