The Big Payback: Campaigner Guide
The Big Payback is hosted by The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee and is a community-wide giving day that celebrates and supports the life-changing work of local nonprofits. From 6pm on Wednesday, May 5th to 6pm Thursday, May 6th donors can make gifts online to our Hope Clinic Donation Page. The Big Payback is special because all contributions to Hope Clinic can be amplified by additional incentives, bonuses, and prizes made possible by The Big Payback sponsors throughout the day. This is where we need your help as a Campaigner.
WHO IS A CAMPAIGNER?
A Campaigner is someone wanting to take their support of Hope Clinic to the next level by creating their own personal fundraiser under the Hope Clinic for Women’s donation page and inviting their friends, family, and circle of influence to give during the 24 hours of The Big Payback.
WHAT DOES A CAMPAIGNER DO?
Through The Big Payback website, there is an option for people to create their own fundraiser campaign under our Donation Page. That is where you will come in!
You can set your own fundraising goal whether that is $500 or $2,000! You can customize it to share why YOU want to give to Hope Clinic for Women and why you want your friends, family, and circle to join in that with you!
The day of The Big Payback (May 5th at 6pm- May 6th at 6pm), you will connect with your community through social media, reaching out via text, call, email, and various other ways to invite and encourage them to donate to Hope Clinic through YOUR fundraising campaign!
WHAT DOES A CAMPAIGNER NEED?
The only thing a Campaigner needs is a fundraiser campaign page and your community! We will send you graphics, ready-to-go captions, post ideas, incentives to give, shareable content, and much more! You will be well equipped!
HOW DOES A CAMPAIGNER GET PEOPLE TO DONATE?
This is such a common question! The simple answer is however you want! There are two main ways we see it play out:
1) You can broadly ask your social circle and individuals to give. Many of these campaigners share stories from Hope Clinic to showcase the life-changing impact the ministry is making in Middle Tennessee.
2) Each person has their own skills and talents and now is your time to put them on display! Set up incentives for your friends and family to give! This looks like donate for: a baked good, a personalized song, a dance workout class, piece of art, the list is endless! You know your crowd- think about what they would love from you for the benefit of Hope Clinic!
1. Go to www.thebigpayback.org. At the top right side of the page, you will see a “Login” tab, hover over it and click “Donor”.
2. On the login page, click “Create Account”. If you have made an account in past years, login to your account and skip step 3.
3. Fill in your information to create your account.
4. You will be taken to your account page. Click the tab “My Campaigns”. From this tab, click “Start A Campaign”.
5. In this pop-up window, search “Hope Clinic for Women” and click “Create Campaign Page”.
6. Now is your time to customize your fundraiser to you! Pick your campaign name, an easy link ending, add a photo (we have some theme photos available), say why you are choosing to give to Hope Clinic for Women, and SCROLL DOWN to set your goal amount! Make sure to click “Publish My Campaign” when you are done!
7. You will now be able to see your campaign on the “My Campaigns” on your account! Feel free to look into all the new buttons and tabs!
8. If you click the “See Campaign Page” button, you will see what your campaign page from the outside view! This page link is the one that you will share with your community to donate to.
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*
- Monday: 9am-4:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 9am-2pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED