Do you think you are pregnant?
If you think you may be pregnant, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are confused, scared, anxious, and have questions, you’ve come to the right place.
We provide pregnancy testing, discussion of all your options, and an initial ultrasound at no charge. Our laboratory quality urine pregnancy tests are 99% accurate and are done in a safe and private setting. Our case managers, counselors, registered nurses, nurse practitioners, and support staff are highly trained and dedicated to meeting your care needs. We have over 36 years of experience in the Nashville community and we are here for you. Year after year, over 98% of our clients say they were treated with respect, they would come for follow-up care, and recommend us to a friend in need.
Hope Clinic provides the following for FREE:
- Bridge Parenting Program (simply put, in exchange for attendance and participation in the free resources below we provide free material support, like diapers):
- Mentoring: your own personal coach who will walk with you step by step so you don’t have to remember everything yourself
- Case management: TennCare and WIC information and registration and access to many other services offered in the community
- Prenatal healthcare
- Prenatal and postnatal education and support groups: provided onsite and online with access to over 100 videos.
- Professional counseling: individual, couple or with your family
- Material support: diapers, clothes, toiletries, etc
*While, we do not perform or refer for abortions. We can answer most common questions onsite.
Hear from Chelsea and Fernando about their experience confirming their pregnancy at Hope Clinic:
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*