- Placing your baby for adoption can be a good option when circumstances are such that parenting would not be in the best interest of the baby or the parents.
- Birth parents are able to choose a family for their baby
- There are various levels of adoption so that birth parents are able to visit with adoptive parents and child; birth parents are able to receive photos and letters from the child; or birth parents can choose to have no contact at all with the adoptive parents and child.
- At Hope Clinic, we make sure you receive the best information possible on adoption such as what the process entails, facts that you may not be aware of and resources and referral information of adoption agencies in the area that can provide further support.
- If you have decided you aren’t in a place to parent, but do not want to have an abortion, we would love to educate you on the adoption process. Adoption looks very different for each individual, and it does not always mean total separation from your child.
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*