Are You In Need of Affordable Healthcare?
Women’s healthcare is available and affordable at Hope Clinic.
Hope Clinic has licensed medical staff including Registered Nurses and Nurse Practitioners who will work with you to find answers to your female health issues at an affordable rate. Our medical staff aims to make you feel comfortable by spending as much time with you as needed, all while upholding confidentiality. Hope Clinic is HIPAA compliant and our Nurses and Nurse Practitioners are overseen by Medical OB/GYN Doctors: Dr. Craig Martin of Heritage Medical Group, Dr. Anthony Trabue, Dr. Ronald Alvarez, head of OB/GYN at Vanderbilt Hospital. We know your reproductive health is important, so let us care for you.
General Well-Care Services:
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) recommends an annual visit for women including screening, evaluation and counseling. Hope Clinic is here to provide these affordable services in a safe and confidential space.
Our comprehensive services include:
- Pelvic and breast exam
- Annual health exam
- Pap (as deemed necessary by provider)
- Screening and treatment for UTI, Yeast, Bacteria and other women’s health concerns
- Oral contraception appointments are available to women over the age of 21 with our nurse practitioners (after a full well woman exam) to see if this is an appropriate medical option for you. We prescribe oral medication that stops ovulation. We can refer out for other options.
If you are sexually active, it’s important to get tested. Hope Clinic offers affordable, confidential testing and treatment. Additionally, we offer positive test consultations with both a medical and counseling professional to discuss treatment, individual impact and to offer emotional support.
We test for the following STIs:
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)/ Genital Warts
* All positive laboratory findings for gonorrhea, chlamydia, HIV and syphilis are reported to the Health Department, as required by state law.
The flat fee for an ‘Asymptomatic STI Test’ is typically $35, our ‘Symptomatic STI Test’, or ‘Woman’s Problem Visit’, is completed by an NP is typically $50, and a full well woman exam is $75. These costs vary depending on the lab tests recommended. To ask questions or schedule an appointment, please contact us at 615.321.0005.
“Amazing experience! Such a warm environment. The staff really put me at ease! Thank you”
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*
- Monday: 9am-4:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 9am-2pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED