Clothing Room Donations
We are back to accepting ALL regular donations for our maternity store! You can either drop off your donation or purchase new items from our needs list via Amazon.
Thank you for your interest in donating maternity and baby items to Hope Clinic. This is a tax deductible donation, and these items will go directly to our pregnant clients and new parents who participate in our Bridge Program (which includes education classes, counseling, and mentoring in exchange for points to use in the Clothing Room). You can feel good knowing these women and men will earn and receive these much needed items as they are preparing to be the best parents possible.
Our Essential Needs:
- Size 3, 4, 5 & 6 Diapers (Huggies and Pampers Preferred)
- Wall Plug-in Baby Swings
- Prenatal vitamins (Gummy Preferred)
- Formula/Baby Food (Must be dated in 2021)
- Disinfectant Wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc)
Order all other needs on Amazon HERE.
Please call ahead if you plan to drop off donations during our clinic hours (check our website for most up-to-date times).
The items we accept:
- Pack & Play
- Baby Swings (wall-plug preferred)
- Baby clothes (up to 2T)
- Prenatal Vitamins (sealed)
- “Swimmers” diapers
- Infant Car Seats**
- Diapers: All sizes (especially 5 and 6)
- Baby Wipes
- Baby Toiletries (Lotion, body wash, shampoo, diaper cream)
- Baby Towels and Washcloths
- Bouncer seats (Kick & Play)
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting books
**No car seats made before 2015 with no active recalls. More for info visit: https://www.nhtsa.gov/car-seats-and-booster-seats/used-car-seat-safety-checklist.
**PLEASE NOTE: Due to the new crib standard, we can no longer receive cribs made before June 28th, 2011. Please refer to www.cpsc.gov/onsafety/2011 for more information.
**If you plan to donate any baby items like a highchair, stroller, pack & play, etc., please make sure it has all of the coordinating parts!
Mobile Service Supplies:
- Individual tissue packets
- Ziploc Bags
- Feminine wipes
- Small first aid kits
- Bottled water
Items we do NOT accept:
- Maternity clothing
- Clothing over size 2T
- Any carseats, strollers, cribs, other accessories with missing or broken parts
The volume and type of items we receive ebbs and flows so please check back regularly to see what items we need most and what items we have an abundance of already. Please contact our Receptionist with any questions or for more information.
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*
- Monday: 9am-4:30pm
- Tuesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Wednesday: 9am-4:30pm
- Thursday: 9am-4:30pm
- Friday: 9am-2pm
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED