Introduction to Hope Clinic
Interested in donating your time, talents, and financial resources; collaborating with our agency; and/or want to know more about our work before referring patients? This one hour session is for you! See the schedule below, including the dates for upcoming Introduction to Hope Clinic.
- All Introduction classes are virtual via Zoom (web-based video call)!
- Meet our team and hear about our history, vision, services, and the four ways to get involved at Hope Clinic:
- Free time: to serve 1,600-1,700 individuals every year, we need approximately 150 volunteers actively involved in roles ranging from medical care, teaching, mentoring, clothing room coordination, and administrative work. Click here to see our list of individual volunteer opportunities.
- Finances: 96% of our $1.2 million budget is fundraised every year (4% comes from client fees). Every dollar makes a difference in the lives of the women, men and families we serve. Whether a one-time or monthly donation, all gifts are tax-deductible. Click here to donate.
- Family/friends: most of our clients come to us through word-of-mouth referrals. After you attend an Introduction, we hope you share us with your family and friends for services, volunteer opportunities, or as a nonprofit to support.
- Faith: as a faith-based organization, we welcome prayer for clients, staff, volunteers and donors! To be added to our prayer team, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have questions please contact Emily Martinsen at email@example.com