Introduction to Hope Clinic
Interested in donating your time, talents, and financial resources; collaborating with our agency; and/or want to know more about our work before referring patients? This one hour session is for you! See the schedule below, including the dates for upcoming Introduction to Hope Clinic.
- All Introduction classes are virtual via Zoom (web-based video call)!
- Meet our team and hear about our history, vision, services, and the four ways to get involved at Hope Clinic:
- Free time: to serve 1,600-1,700 individuals every year, we need approximately 150 volunteers actively involved in roles ranging from medical care, teaching, mentoring, clothing room coordination, and administrative work. Click here to see our list of individual volunteer opportunities.
- Finances: 96% of our $1.2 million budget is fundraised every year (4% comes from client fees). Every dollar makes a difference in the lives of the women, men and families we serve. Whether a one-time or monthly donation, all gifts are tax-deductible. Click here to donate.
- Family/friends: most of our clients come to us through word-of-mouth referrals. After you attend an Introduction, we hope you share us with your family and friends for services, volunteer opportunities, or as a nonprofit to support.
- Faith: as a faith-based organization, we welcome prayer for clients, staff, volunteers and donors! To be added to our prayer team, you can email email@example.com for more information.
October 26th at 5:30pm
November 30th at 5:30pm
December 21st at 5:30pm
January 25th at 5:30pm
February 22nd at 5:30pm
March 29th at 5:30pm
April 26th at 5:30pm
May 31st at 5:30pm
June 28th at 5:30pm
July 26th at 5:30pm
August 30th at 5:30pm
September 27th at 5:30pm
To sign up, please click here.
If you have questions please contact Emily Martinsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking at the Clinic: Client volume has grown considerably in the past year, which means unfortunately, we do not have space in our back lot for volunteers, interns, and most of staff. Please arrive 15 minutes before your volunteer/meeting time to look for street parking. You can also use the paid lot at the Hutton Hotel ($10 for 2 hours, $20 for 2-8 hours). We are really sorry for this inconvenience, but desire to keep spots available for our clients. If parking is a barrier, they are likely to ‘no show’ and not receive our care. Thank you so much for understanding.
If you would like to support the work of Hope Clinic with your time or treasure, please visit our volunteer page or our donate page. We would not be able to do what we do and reach the individuals we do without the tireless work and support of people like you. Thank you!