Did You Know?
- Men who suppress their emotions are more likely to report depressive symptoms than those who express emotions more often.
- Children whose fathers are stable and involved in the family display better social and emotional skills.
- By participating in the Bridge Program, male partners can earn points each week to purchase baby items such as diapers, strollers, car seats, etc.
What We Can Do:
- Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly mentoring relationships
- Guidance for relationships, parenting and fatherhood
- Help with addressing barriers (employment, finances, resources, etc.)
- Pregnancy education and parenting skills
- Newborn care
- Budgeting and life skills
- Individuals and couples
- Managing stress, anxiety, depression, anger, relationship challenges, etc.
- Sexual addiction and pornography
1810 Hayes Street | Nashville, TN 37203
Parking is limited on street and in back lot. Please arrive 15 minutes early to secure a spot.
Clinic Hours *Updated*