WOMEN OF HOPE – boutiques
Learn how to support Women of Hope!
What is Women of Hope?
Women of Hope is a fundraising event for women by women. Hosted out of donors homes, women invite their friends to shop donated clothing items and learning more about the mission of Hope Clinic. All proceeds go to benefit women and families in the community.
How can my boutique help?
Hope Clinic needs your help by donating your overstock, returned, out of season, or new items to our mini-boutique fundraising events! All proceeds of Women of Hope go to support women and families in our community.
What items are you looking to collect?
- New OR Consignment level clothing
- All sizes of clothes and shoes
- Overstock items
- Out of season items
- Anything you could buy at a boutique
What can I get in return?
We are thankful for your partnership and willingness to give! In return we offer you:
- Sponsorship recognition based on value of donated items
- Free marketing to our donors with your boutique name, logo, or Instagram handle on each donated item, so women can know where to get more items like it
- A tax-deduction receipt
- Tickets to an event of your choice
How can we help if my boutique cannot donate clothing?
If you cannot donate clothing, we are also looking for items to include in our raffle. We are accepting things like coffee table books, candles, gift cards, etc.
To learn more or set-up an item pick-up contact: